BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

ohw BOY

ohw BOY! think i'm fallin 4 you...

arggg...why am i keeping this feeling so long??
i'm fallin4 you lar..
if only u noe this..i'm just not that strong:(((((
i'm not that strong to say it to you...

i dunno y??i've been inlove wif somany guys but why u catch my heart so well??
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'M not strong:(((((
catch me if i fall...
love me tender so that i noe...
i love you so:do you??

when u appear on9
i feels like in heaven:D
when u x tegur i feels lonely and unwanted...

you! yes you! i want to show my feeling so much but i'm scared,i'm tired with everything and i'm jelous:(

why you?? y u the guy that i'm inlove with...
do you??

i do think bout u everytym in a day..>>do you??
obsesive i do sometimes...i just dunno how to describe my feeling to words..so hard:(((((

i wish to cry,i wish to hug,i wish to hold you as u noe>>i've been missing you so much!!<<<

ur the guy i've been waited 4 so long!!
i do want you...

0 comments: